We are looking for a Full time Qualified and Trainee / Apprentice Dental Nurse to support dentists within a modern Independent Private Practice in the Bournemouth area.
We can offer you:
- Full time (40 hours)- Mon - Fri
- Brilliant and competitive pay rate according to experience.
- Up to £12 per hour for qualified!
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Apprentice - Level 3 qualification following minimum 18 months training
- Carefully prepared apprenticeship program
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Training costs covered and continuous training and development
- Great benefits
- Free CPD courses
About the Practice:
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Fully Digital and Equipped Practice
- Lots of support from the team
- Modern surgeries and software systems
- Long standing staff
- Air-conditioned practice
All we require from you:
- GDC registration (For Qualified)
- SOE / R4 experience
- Ensure CQC standards are met
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gary firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing