KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships
*Several opportunities available Nationwide*
Location: Remote / Home based – with a view to travel regionally when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
Salary: £32,000 + Generous Uncapped Bonus with HUGE earning potential + Excellent Benefits Package
Bonus is achieved by enrolling learner starts per month in line with companies target/incentive programme. BDM's can achieve between £800 - £1700+ per month on top of salary.
Type: Full-time, Permanent role
- The successful BDM will already have proven experience of developing new business for apprenticeship starts – without this experience we are unable to progress.
- Strong cv that shows longevity in the Apprenticeship sector with an established network.
- Excellent understanding of Apprenticeship funding criteria and able to give advice on Levy spending.
- Proven experience of generating own employer leads, negotiating / winning and closing new business.
- Strong account management experience.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving learner start targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Generate own leads and engage with employers via various pathways for the generation of new Apprenticeship starts.
- Due to COVID travel restrictions, candidates will have to draw on their excellent online / telephone relationship building skills to overcome barriers and successfully win new employer accounts.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities for uptake of Apprenticeship starts.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education