Children and Adults Care Brokerage officer needed in Oxford £234 per day ref 5166290
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
To oversee the effective and efficient delivery of brokerage activities to identify effective care and support arrangements for children and adults (specialising in a particular life stage), working with operational services, providers and service users.
- To ensure service users, carers and their families can access appropriate signposting, information and advice to inform their care and support decisions.
- To maximise available capacity and innovation in the health and care market for care and support arrangements by working closely with other client directorates, providers and partners.
- To maintain robust oversight of financial arrangements for care and support packages which enables quality and value, utilising frameworks and cost-effective contractual mechanisms as far as possible.
- To develop, implement and ensure compliance with appropriate governance and decision making processes for care and support arrangements, working with operational service leadership.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services