Estimator – Landscape/ Groundworks
My client are one of the UKs leading groundworks and landscaping contractors, working on many of the UKs leading infrastructure projects, delivering the highest standard quality of work is of the upmost importance, interested? Read on!
The position of Estimator will be based from home, with site projects across the South of England at various client locations. This role will involve a large amount of regular travel so successful candidates must have a clean valid UK driving licence.
The company are enjoying a lot of continued growth and success; you will be joining a well-established team where internal promotion is not only achievable but also encouraged! Your overall objective is to enhance client relationships from the service delivered, if you are passionate about your work then this could be the job for you!
The successful Estimator will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience as an estimator within similar construction/ landscaping/ Grounds maintenance projects.
- Proven background in costing, tender management and understanding of frameworks.
- Undertaking site surveys, assessing requirements, gathering sufficient photos, site plans and producing adequate reports are all aspects you should be experienced in.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, comfortable in client facing situations.
- Have excellent people management skills, clear communication and English writing skills, attention to detail and drive excellence by the example you set.
The successful Estimator can expect to earn a base salary of £30,000 - £35,000, will receive performance related bonus (This bonus continued un-affected throughout 2020), Company vehicle and a long list of further company benefits.
Get in contact for more details and an informal discussion, [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Benefits including performance related bonus and company vehicle
- Industry Sector Construction
HND/HNC or equivalent