Covid Secure Team Supervisor needed Oxford paying £15.78 per hr PAYE Ref: 5164377
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Working to support the COVID Secure Team Manager, supervise the allocation of work to COVID Secure team members and ensure appropriate records are collated and shared concerning COVID compliance and enforcement activities carried out.
- Assist COVID Secure Team members to maintain knowledge of current guidance, legislative requirements and good practice in relation to the management of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Support the COVID Secure Team Manager to liaise with, and coordinate work COVID Compliance and Enforcement
- Support the COVID Secure Team Manager to supervise and monitor the work of the COVID Secure Team and out of hours resources to ensure good standards are maintained
- Carry out visits to businesses and other settings that the public have access to across Oxfordshire to review Covid-19 risk control measures, provide advice and guidance and to promote good practice.
- Identify poor Covid-19 infection control measures and engage support from Environmental Health Officers as required to ensure poor practice is remedied
- Prioritise complaints and enquiries from businesses and residents and appropriately respond to/investigate these enquiries having regard to agreed policies and procedures
- To undertake project work, and respond flexibly to emerging issues to help deliver the agreed Covid-19 interventions and campaigns, including supporting communications campaigns
- To actively gather intelligence on business malpractice, contribute to assessments and make proposals for action to reduce Covid-19 infection risks
- Attend and monitor activity at public events
- Support the identification of events taking place in Oxfordshire through monitoring local advertising and contacting event organisers to gather information
- The ideal candidate will have experience of carrying out enforcement activities in a law enforcement context.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services