I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a permanent process technician to join a well established team.
If you are looking to join a business who boast career progression, a low staff turnover and are the market leaders within their industry then this could be the perfect position for you.
This role operates on a 4 shift pattern which rotates on a weekly basis. You must be prepared to work weekends, nights and backshifts. You must also have Injection Moulding experience to be considered.
Among other fantastic company benefits, there is over time available which is paid at time and a half and double time and also a shift allowance creating a very competitive package of between £35,000-£40,000 pa.
Job Description of an Process Technician
- Identifies potential problems with machinery, molds, process criteria and auxiliary equipment and any other item that could interfere with quality requirements and meeting production schedules.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment problems contributing to downtime, inefficiency and scrap.
- Responsible for maintaining setup sheets and logging process changes on jobs during production.
- Responsible for process setup, including mould setup, press setup, auxiliary equipment setup and all other requirements to bring a job into production.
- Other responsibilities include recording and performing process adjustments, moulding techniques, molding machine operations, auxiliary equipment operation, monitoring of cycle times, and keeping scrap rates to a minimum
- Responsible for the input and accuracy of your respective cell production data to the company’s production tracking system.
Skills & experience of an Process Technician
- Previous experience of working with injection moulding machines.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of process engineering
- Excellent communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Shift allowance + over time!
- Company benefits
- Career Progression
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent