Location: Slough, Reading, Newbury, Harrow, Wembley and Wokingham
£27,000.00 - £30,000.00 negotiable depending on experience
Van + 22 days bank holidays + overtime rate + tools
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Forklift Field Service Engineer:
- Service, repair and maintain all types of materials handling equipment.
- Identify faults using industry expertise, specialist advice and diagnostic software.
- Produce parts orders and submit to parts department.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Completes tasks by training and guidelines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
Qualities of the Forklift Field Service Engineer:
- Ideally able to carry out work on all types of forklift trucks such as; Diesel, LPG and Electric.
- Relevant background and experience within the materials handling industry.
- Applicants from other industries such as; automotive, plant machinery, HGV and agriculture also considered.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Respectable appearance.
Skills/Qualifications needed in becoming the successful Forklift Field Service Engineer: Diagnostics, Analysis, Equipment Repair & Maintenance, Job Knowledge, Forklift Truck Qualifications, Health and Safety.
If you feel that you meet the criteria, please apply!