£30,000 per annum
12-month contract (With potential chance of permanent employment)
My client is one of the UK’s market leading manufacturers of mechanical equipment supplied into the engineering market sector.
Over the past 5 years this UK business has organically grown and are looking to grow by a further 10% year on year for the next 5 years. As a result of this growth and an increase in new business, they are now looking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated Internal Sales Rep based at their Caldicot site.
Internal Sales Engineer:
- Home based with potential for working in the office post lockdown.
- Responding to internal sales enquiries.
- Generating quotations in SAP
- Making sales calls to existing clients to provide upgrades/service packages.
- Negotiating on prices from both suppliers and customers.
- Building relationships and cross selling & up selling additional services.
- Interfacing with the customer to provide customer services support.
- Responding and resolving any client issues and queries.
Experience and background:
- Internal sales experience working with technical / Engineering products.
- Self-motivated, must be able to work autonomously
- Full training on their products will be given to the successful individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SAP business management tool experience preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hungry, dynamic and growing business. You will receive an intense training program to excel you within the business with the added benefit of working for financially secure multi-million pound business.
How to Apply:
For further information please contact me on [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet