Mainstream Primary School
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
An Inclusive Primary School located in Southwark are looking for a committed Special Needs Teaching Assistant.
- To start immediately
- £80-95 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications.
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant your role will be to support a child with Autism. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will be working in line with the child’s EHCP as well as collaborating with an excellent class Teacher and Special Needs Co-ordinator. You will have a strong understanding of the Early Years Foundation as well as experience in carrying out observations and writing reports.
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Have good curriculum knowledge.
- Have a passion for SEND.
- Have the ability to support children one-to-one and in groups.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of Special Needs.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education