What you will be doing…
- Equipment setup and maintenance.
- Conducting tests through computer software.
- Conducting tests and documenting results.
- Performing mathematical calculations.
- Supporting other team members as required.
What we are ideally looking for…
- Interest in science and keen to work in laboratory environment.
- Desirable laboratory experience however not essential if keen and self-motivated.
- Education requirements dependant on level of experience.
- Ability to follow defined processes.
- Good laboratory practices and techniques.
- Good experimental setup, practical and observational skills.
- Competence in working with computers.
- Competence in the use of standard office software including the use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Attention to detail, organised and methodical working
- Attention to health and safety.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other