- Degree or Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Communications Disciplines.
- Extensive current/previous UK Railway Telecoms Design Experience.
- CRE experience with significant co-ordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Production of stage work and final designs to the point of Approval for Construction.
- Holder of IRSE Telecoms Designer Licence (or working towards)
Production of design deliverables including specifications, reports, schedules, drawings and technical schematics;
- Production of temporary and stage works designs,
- Management of internal design resource utilised in producing elements of the design.
- Management of 3rd party design resource utilised in producing elements of the design (e.g. acoustic consultants, CAD);
- Management of 3rd party equipment manufacturers and suppliers to ensure proposed equipment is suitable for the individual project requirements;
- Verification of the design against customer requirements and standards;
- Attendance at internal and external co-ordination, progress and design review meetings;
- Undertake design reviews of other concurrent Communication Systems designs.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time