Our client is looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst to work on a 35 hour per week contract role to start on the 16-10-17 until the 12-01-18 with a likely extension to the contract.
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Purpose and Main duties of the position
1. Carries out analysis and review of processes and requirements across the organisation using recognised models and standards
2. Uses creativity and judgement to identify and translate customer needs into effective and sustainable ICT solutions, which deliver transformation and benefit to the organisation.
3. To engage with directorates across the council to identify and map core existing processes within different business areas.
4. This will include identifying any planned changes within different areas.
5. To identify commonality across different areas of for the client
6. To work with other members of the team to identify opportunities for improvement and change to business processes. To assist with the creation of target operating model.
7. To identify and map data capture and sharing.
8. To assist and work with finance and commercial lead with financial and data modelling
9. To assist with the creation of benefits baseline score cards and to assist with the creation of benefits modelling processes
10. To identify and model volumetrics for baseline and target operating models.
11. Applies relevant modelling and analysis tools, methods.
12. Defines, plans of new or changed processes and works with customers and users at all levels in the organisation to identify business benefits.
13. Provides an effective Requirements Capture and Solutions Design service for the Client providing expert written and oral advice to Officers, Members and other stakeholders as possible including, but not limited to the following areas:-
· Systems Analysis
· Requirements Capture (Including Process Mapping)
· Solutions Design
· Solution Appraisal
14. Analyses business processes, identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and recommends new approaches.
15. Identifies and documents information/data flows, processes/procedures, and data objects for the current “As Is” situation and/or the desired situation “To Be” to meet changed or new business requirements.