Based in Leeds
Part of an international group, the UK arm of this business sell and service bespoke machinery into manufacturing companies across the UK. While their competitors have been slowing down this company have grown from strength to strength and are now looking to expand their team to support their customers in the field.
Working out of the busy workshop near Leeds you will support the engineers out in the field by organising the delivery of machine spare parts to site ready for the engineers to use them for service and machine repairs.
- Speaking direct to customers and producing quotations for machine parts
- Ordering parts from stockists and sending them to site
- Using SAGE accounting system
- Reading the engineers service report and ordering the required materials
- If you have a technical background and are IT literate, you may be a good fit for this role.
- You must be an organised person and be able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of using SAGE or similar software will be a distinct advantage
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet