Kitchen Team Members needed for new opening in London!!
PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
If the above ticks your boxes then check out the detail below and send us a copy of your CV!
Purpose of role – Production Team Member / Kitchen Team Member
To contribute to increasing the sales of the shop through providing high quality food, sharing product knowledge, excellent displays, exceptional customer service, and working as part of a team.
• Assisting in the preparation and service of all products as required, ensuring the correct standard and quality is met at all times
• Providing an excellent experience to each and every customer who visits the shop, ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded at all times
• Assisting your colleagues whenever and wherever possible, thereby promoting excellent teamwork
The bread and butter:
Ö Passion for food & drink quality
Ö Good communication skills including verbal English
Ö Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
Ö Outgoing & lively personality
Ö Smart appearance
Ö Flexible and committed
Ö Highly motivated
Ö Team player
The icing on the cake;
• Generous and highly competitive bonus
• 28 days holiday
• 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
• Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
• Free tea and coffee on days worked
• Half yearly social events for the whole company
And we lead the way for pay rates in the industry!
Team Member - £8.50 per hour including bonus!
Development through workbooks, online course and on the job you can become a Team Member Masters (which includes a pay increase) and then work your way up to Supervisor.
Supervisors can potentially earn £9.80per hour including bonus!!!!