Asset Surveyor needed in Enfield paying £198 - 249 per day PAYE Ref: 417192
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Using a handheld device carry out Stock Condition Surveys and Energy performance Certificate Surveys to support the intelligence lead approach to housing asset management and investment.
- Using a handheld device carry out Health and Safety asset audits for works detailed in the Compliance Surveys.
- Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans for capital investment purposes including life cycles and forward capital cost plans including new build handed over from the Regeneration Team.
- Update information gathered onto the Apex Asset Management System ensuring accuracy of condition data and compliance.
- Work with the rest of the Asset Team, Housing Management, Building Safety & Compliance team, Regeneration, Repairs and Planned Maintenance Teams to develop a wider knowledge of the stock and the ability to identify, prioritise and programme Stock Condition Surveys, feasibility studies and or options appraisals that support future priorities and the delivery of longer-term investment needs.
- Prepare viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities including the decarbonisation strategy and the use of new technologies to promote sustainability and energy efficiency improvements including opportunities for greening and social value projects
- To carry out ad-hoc requests for surveys or advice in response to either Officer, Member or resident queries or complaints and preparing reports where required.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property