Full-time (36 hours per week) EHC Assessment And Review Co-Ordinator contract to start on 12-04-21 until 31-05-21 with a possible extension.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience of working with families and services in a co-production manner.
- Experience of writing good quality EHCP.
- Extensive knowledge of SEN Legislation and working within a Local Authority SEN Service.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing