The role may give the opportunity to work on client site, from the office, in shared workspaces or from home as necessary. Current DV Clearance for national security (UKIC) is essential for this role. You will not be consider without this.
- Proven National Security experience
- Apply new and modern agile techniques
- Technically curious and keen to understand "the detail"
- Technical scientific background is preferred or strong research / innovative technical background.
- Managing multiple projects that range from £50K (Hard core research) to multimillion developments.
- Technically apt to ask engineers probing questions to make sure projects stay on track
What will your role look like?
- Working as part of a wider delivery management community to deliver your projects to time, cost and quality.
- You will work closely with highly skilled and respected Roke engineers, adapting your leadership to suit the team and the project.
- You will be responsible for supporting business rhythms through project level forecasts to communicate future performance.
- Working with the National Security Account Teams to assist with Business Winning.
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships to enable long-term business growth.
- Enabling your project teams by working closely with business enabling services for resourcing, IT & facilities.
- Enhancing the National Security delivery business by actively supporting its delivery portfolios and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Allow the business to track progress and provide guidance by engaging business assurance stakeholders.
What We Want You
- Good project management experience demonstrating the above responsibilities and tasks in a comparable business.
- Experience in the delivery of software related projects. This should include managing of engineering teams developing software and hardware solutions that go beyond supply and fit.
- Experience delivering to technically adept customers, ideally including exposure to government departments / National Security domain.
- Be confident in the shaping and delivery of work using milestone-based planning and control or agile approaches.
- Experience of working in the development of solutions for cybersecurity, business intelligence, communications or information security.
- APMP and/or PRINCE2 qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to travel nationally (with some potential travel internationally)
- Current DV clearance Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business, risk, transformation, analysis, change, defence, national security, government communications, gchq, dv clearance, dv cleared, developed vetted, ministry or defence, mod Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to have their current DV Clearance transferred.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other