£10 - £12 per hour (PAYE)
6 Month Contract – Permanent Opportunity
My client designs and manufacturers Special Purpose Machinery for that are used in various manufacturing environments.
They are looking for an experienced Expeditor to build and maintain good relationships with their suppliers to ensure delivery times are met.
The role of the Expeditor will include:
- Review upcoming projects to understand what parts are required and when they need to arrive
- Confirm delivery dates with suppliers and ensure the ERP system is updated in line with the latest planned delivery date and lead times
- Liaise with suppliers building good relationships via telephone calls and emails
- Escalate any issues to the internal buying and management teams
- Raise orders and POs as required
- Document ant changes to delivery dates and reasons why
- Attend project meetings to provide updates on progress
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Two years’ experience in an expediting role in a manufacturing environment
- Fully conversant with ERP systems such as IFS or SAP
- Systemic in their approach to chasing parts for upcoming projects
- Good at building relationships but can be persistent when necessary
- Good telephone manner
- Strong level of PC skills
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet