A lovely opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this thriving independent sales and lettings agent based in South Birmingham.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within Lettings and will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of the local area.
The Lettings Negotiator will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages, be hard willing and able to work well in a team.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be generating appointments, conducting viewings, negotiating on lets and handling any associated lettings administration work.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be organised and hard working
- You will be friendly and used to working in a team environment where you all strive to achieve the best for the branch
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A strong salary and commission structure
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Use of the company pool car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 21k OTE of 25k plus use of pool car
- Industry Sector Property