Digital Solutions Agent German+ French fluent
The role of the Digital Solutions Agent is to provide accurate, professional and timely answers to patients, Health Care Providers (HCPs) and other customers. Digital Solutions Agent combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of company research.
Digital Solutions Agent provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between company and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
- Answering requests from predominantly patients but also HCPs on technical issues relating to company medicines or device use compliantly
- Following business procedures including adverse events and product quality complaints reporting to ensure regulatory compliance
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Following the local affiliate process of product complaints reporting, follow up & closure that is aligned with Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
- Documenting all connected care related complaints steps in Trackwise system.
- Ensuring immediate notification of Affiliate Responsible Complaint Person/ Affiliate Responsible Quality Person where applicable as per local process.
- Handle requests about company medicines or devices from the general public, HCPs or company sales/medical representatives on frequently asked questions or technical issues.
- Answer all contacts in a courteous, professional manner using predefined balanced, accurate and non-promotional answers/resources and knowledge systems.
- Follow defined procedures for adverse events or product quality complaints identification and reporting to defined quality standards.
- Accurately record all customer transactions into MI CRM or Quality Management databases to agreed quality standards: documentation must be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests including materials under distributing Copyright protected materials in a compliant manner.
- Escalate all Medical Information requests without predefined answers according to defined business processes and service standards.
- Ensure optimal customer experience (CX) for all customer contacts using advanced customer interaction skills in conjunction with excellent technological solutions skills.
- Identify service problems, emerging issues that impact on CX or compliance and report to appropriate MI colleagues
- Identify opportunities to improve CX or improve productivity through new/modified ways of working, digital innovation or technological improvements
- Share effective methods and practices with colleagues that improve CX or compliance
- Maintain and enhance necessary company product, business process and organizational knowledge to improve CX and compliance.
- Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call/contact volume variances.
- Support the implementation of new MI systems or business processes through user experience testing, giving appropriate feedback and suggesting improvements or alternative solutions.
- Identify and document product complaints in Global Customer Connect (GCC) and Trackwise system
- Follow the local complaint procedure to document and follow up on product complaints: receipt and documentation of complaints, handling samples retrieval as needed, following up with the complainant, shipping samples to the investigating sites, closing complaint investigations and replying to complainants where appropriate.
- Escalate critical product complaints to the Local Quality Representative & the Local Responsible Complaint Person at Marketing Affiliates as per local process
- Ensure sufficient information is collected, stored and shared compliantly on customer feedback, customer or brand insights, patient stories or service successes for insights reports.
- Ensure sufficient information is collected, stored and shared compliantly on service complaints, customer service feedback or service successes, contributing to quality management reports.
- Support content development and customer content accessibility by suggesting suitable tags and meta-tags, including Search Engine Optimization.
- Work with Marketing Affiliates on complaints metrics, tends and summary reports.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities and working practices.
- Comply with any corrective actions necessary.
- Cooperate with service quality investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections.
- Ensure complaints are treated and closed within timelines outlined in GQS-130 and local complaint procedures.
- Review complaints closed after the 45 day target with local management
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships with fellow MI team members or other colleagues in MI, Drug Safety, Product Quality Control, Patient Support or related teams to deliver excellent CX and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that knowledge is kept up-to-date via attendance and participation in Global Responsible Complaint Person (RCP) meetings.
- Maintain a good business relationship with the Regional Centre to manage complaints
- Maintain relationships and communication with Local/Global Patient Safety.
- Native French with fluency in German and English or Native German with fluency in French and English is essential for this role.
- Some business travel may be needed for business, team or project meetings
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Science
'A' level/Higher or equivalent