Please note: this role closes for applications at 23:55 on 04th April 2021
Working for Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S), you will be a member of the Wildcat Delivery Team, delivering safe, reliable and affordable technical through life support for one of the latest and most advanced UK military helicopters - Wildcat Army Helicopter (Mk1), operated by the British Army, and the Wildcat Helicopter Maritime Attack (Mk2), operated by the Royal Navy. The Wildcat is a true multi-role helicopter, capable of undertaking Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR), medical evacuation, movement of troops and material, it also offers offensive capabilities. With our Royal Navy variant optimised for operations from frigates and destroyers, the Mk2 will provide a vital element of the UK's new Carrier-Enabled Power Projection capability
Technical responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the identification, investigation and technical resolution of equipment and support issues.
- Assist in the development and delivery of through life supports solutions to improve platform and equipment availability, reliability and sustainability.
- Assist with determining the optimum support solution conducting options and trade-off analyses enabling safe, coherent and affordable technical through life support
- Support the development and delivery of through life support contracts.
- Contributing to defining and developing the ILS Plan (ILSP).
- Support the planning for platform/equipment end of service life.
- Identify and mitigate the management of through life support risks.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to enable effective technical through life support, influence and support the delivery of the customer's equipment capability requirements.
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other