Senior Public Health Analyst needed in Bristol £40ph ref 417625
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
- You will have a relevant professional or equivalent degree level qualification, or you will have equivalent relevant experience in a role working with health data and public health analytics.
- Have significant working knowledge and experience within an organisation, delivering similar analytical/intelligence services with extensive knowledge and be able to demonstrate your contributing to developing processes, procedures, and projects.
- Good analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills, able to understand and interpret complex data and provide solutions and recommendations to achieve appropriate outcomes, with good report writing skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for persuading, influencing and be able to build relationships and communicate effectively with customers.
- Able to work flexibly, cope with competing demands through good time management and work under pressure.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on budgets, financial information, and resources. Good level of general IT skills and the ability to use appropriate specialist in-house software packages (in particular, experience of PowerBI)
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet