R&D Scientist/Technical Writer
Graduate Scientist Chemist
Location Commutable from: Swindon
June – September 3 month Contract
£9.00 - £9.50 PAYE
We are looking to recruit 1 - 2 graduate scientist to work in the R&D department and be involved in technical writing, documentation and general administration duties within the lab and R&D department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a good understanding of working within a manufacturing environment within pharmaceutical.
- A sound scientific back ground is required
- Ability to work autonomously after suitable training.
- An open communication and collaborative attitude
- Understand data analysis and application of statistical skills
- To provide tightly written ( English) scientific reports and other communications
- A good command of the English language
- An interest for working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- An affinity for using computer based tools
· A Science ( Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering , Chemistry or related )
· Student University Year 2 or above
· No experience required.
· Experience in writing up scientific experiment is an advantage
Type of person:
We’re wanting to hear from graduates.
- Able to demonstrate logical thinking
- Very good written and verbal English
- Clear and effective communicator – you will be engaging with a variety of levels within the business
This is a great opportunity for someone to build upon their interest in science within the pharmaceutical industry.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Science
Student (Higher education/Graduate)