KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employment Support Officer
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, FTC
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
- Provide support to newly placed candidates and their employer throughout the initial months of employment, ensuring that the candidate does not fall out of work.
- Support individuals with overcoming barriers at work.
- Liaise with employers to generate new job opportunities for a caseload of unemployed jobseekers.
- Support your candidates and their employers with the creation of work development plans, to assist the candidate with personal growth, developing their abilities to achieve within the workplace and meet the organisation's goals.
- Work closely with employers to source and access in-work training opportunities to develop their staff.
- Provide advice and support to employers relating to improving diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
- Must have experience of working within a customer facing role, e.g. Retail, Customer Service.
- Must have an understanding of in-work support and reasonable adjustments that can be implemented to support with employment.
- Hold a minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- Hold GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification such as Functional Skills English level 2).
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
'A' level/Higher or equivalent