KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Quality Improvement Executive
Location: Flexible base location
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Work closely with the Quality Improvement Team to ensure the services provided are of a high standard, in adherence to Ofsted and Merlin Standards.
- Maintain a programme Quality Improvement schedule, ensuring that all activities are completed within the required timescales.
- Conduct observations of the operational team and delivering training and coaching to support the understanding of quality requirements.
- Work alongside the Operational Team to assist in analysing Management Information to identify delivery trends and create reports detailing observation and file check completion rates.
- Support in the management of the policies and procedures relating to file checks.
- Facilitate monthly quality meetings.
- Continuously embed a culture of quality improvement.
- Must have experience of creating high quality and accurate written material using Microsoft Word, including: briefings, reports and minutes.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel: data manipulation, pivot tables and data presentation.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Hold a minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- Hold GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification such as Functional Skills English level 2).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
'A' level/Higher or equivalent