Role: Senior Project Engineer CRE
Industry: Railway Operational Telecoms
We are currently seeking a Rail Senior Project Engineer (Ideally CRE level) with telecoms systems experience on Network Rail infrastructure. You will undertake and lead all technical telecoms aspects on assigned projects acting as a single point of contact for office and site-based staff as well as customer representatives. You will required to assist with the delivery of design packages along with the physical implementation of stage works.
What you will need:
- Experience in the delivery of telecoms related projects in a Mainline Rail or Metro environment as a Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) or Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM)
- Sentinel PTS
You will ideally need to have experience covering the below:
* Transmission (SDH and PDH)
* Telephone Concentrators/PABXs
* Cable Networks (Fibre, Copper, Structured)
* PETS Systems and operational phones
* IP Networking
This is a permanent position. The salary is negotiable depending on experience. Although you may be working from home, you will need to be flexible on location as this will be dependent on project needs.
If interested please contact Jaden or apply with your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other