Role: Senior Project Engineer/CRE (Rail Comms, SISS systems)
Industry: Railway Communications
Location: Ideally Midlands or London
You will be working as part of a small, multi-skilled technical team in which you will be responsible for undertaking all the technical aspects of the preparation of telecommunications bid proposals, delivery of design packages and implementation of system designs for Mainline Rail projects.
What you will be doing:
- Verifying design and construction documentation in line with project/contractual requirements.
- Producing material and equipment lists to support construction phases
- Offer technical support to installation and Commissioning teams.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in delivering SISS (Station Information and Surveillance Systems) related projects ideally as a CRE or Senior Engineer working towards CRE status.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Station Management Systems (SMS), LAN, CCTV, Public Address Systems and Customer Information Systems
This is a permanent position, the salary is negotiable depending on experience, plus car allowance, pension and 25 days holiday per year.
For more information please contact Jaden Pace or apply with your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other