KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor
Location: Berkshire - Home based / Online due to Covid (Face-to-face delivery will resume when Covid restrictions are eased)
Salary: up to £32,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Essential Criteria for all candidates
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of Assessing Apprenticeships in Management at Level 5.
- Strong occupational background in Management
- IT literate, knowledge of Microsoft packages, online/digital learning and webinar based technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards the Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager Standard and Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor Apprenticeships.
- Delivering completely online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to a mixture of online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education