Job Title: Energy Efficiency Manager
Salary: Circa £45-55K
Opportunities to join a company at ‘Exactly the right time’ do not come up often. This is one of them. A Manufacturing company with an innovative product, recently awarded a contract with a brand-new OEM, set to bring significant growth and prosperity.
My client is looking for an energy efficiency manager to get involved and drive their improvement projects.
If you have experience:
- Mapping energy through the use of value stream mapping
- Proven success in delivering energy improvement projects.
- Accurate reporting and working to KPI’s.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Development and implementation of commercial models, delivering key savings and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Dealing with Heat treatment and furnaces and managing energy output.
The Company can offer:
- Fantastic growth and development potential
- Job security and autonomy
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A blank canvass in which to make the role your own.
- An opportunity to take on a challenge, the right person must see this as a benefit as it demands an ambitious individual.
This is merely a snapshot of what is a fantastic opportunity, to know more please contact me today for full details – I look forward to speaking with you.
If this is not the one for you, but you think you know who would thrive in this environment – I welcome any referrals. Successful referrals will be rewarded in the amount of £200 Amazon vouchers.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent