Based in Harrow paying £500.00 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 010222
Our client is looking for a Libraries Delivery Manager. To use their specialised information technology and business analysis and project management experience to manage the activities to support the transition of the Council’s Libraries Network and business systems to fall within the IT service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the:
- Delivery of cloud migration applications
- Managing all third-party delivery to project scope and timeline
- Being the single point of contact to resolve conflicting requirements to provide clear direction to third-parties when requested
- Defining functional specifications in consultation with key business users.
- Creation of suitable test plans and management of user acceptance and performance testing activities
- Management of the solution design, data migration and deployment activities
- All engagement with end users and stakeholders; communication planning and execution, benefits realisation and status reporting
- Management of all project related ‘Authority Responsibilities’
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet