Test Manager For Clean Air Zone needed in Portsmouth £316.42 per day PAYE - Reference:5167835
Test Manager to support the Project Management team with focus on facilitating testing of business processes, applications, and infrastructure, governance and administration tasks for the Clean Air Zone project.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of your personal tasks and outcomes
- A creative individual, who is able to bring new ideas to set us apart from others
- Committed with excellent negotiation skills to be able to bring all parties/stakeholders on board
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills to develop relationships with stakeholders and suppliers at all levels
- Consistent, supportive, proactive and flexible in the way you deliver
- Positive and energetic and take pride in your and our success
- Committed to team and Service success
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- The facilitator for project team meetings, our governance process and Project Boards
- Operating a healthy and safe working environment
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services