Contract Length: 6 months
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Ensure all end of contract vehicle collections are requested and booked in a timely manner on receipt of the request from the customer or customer services team. Arrange all movements and manage all vehicles to their end destination
- Effectively deal with customer queries both internal and external in relation to end of contract logistics process. Ensure that information sent to the customer is correct at all times.
- Resolve queries that may result from the logistics process. Administer and resolve customer queries ensuring the customer is provided with an explanation of the process, providing understanding and confidence to ensure the highest levels of customer service at all times..
- Ensure end of contract vehicle collections are directed to the most appropriate remarketing location by following channel management rules, to maximise sale proceeds & keeping days in stock to a minimum.
- To ensure all end contract collections are collected within required time scales.
- Arrange end of contract collections to predetermined remarketing sites, and to ensure all vehicle movements are carried out within given time scale.
- Invoice administration - raise recharge against the customer where aborted collections occur. Ensure no loss to the business.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Able to work to deadlines & deal with pressure
- Previous experience of working in a call based customer service role.
- Excellent geographic knowledge of United Kingdom
- Able to communicate effectively both written & verbal with staff at all levels. Also able to communicate with key customer contacts & other business related contacts.
- Maintain excellent relationships with external suppliers.
- Understand and relate to customers and their needs.
- The ability to work on their own initiative with excellent judgement skills
- Good time management
- Self motivated
- Good social skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS packages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other