IT Service Transition Manager opportunity based in Worthing - 6 month contract - OUTSIDE OF IR35 - flexible/remote working options
Working for a leading utilities organisation, as Service Transition Manager, you will co-ordinate service design and manage the service transition from projects, internal and external suppliers through to live services.
- Own the service transition processes ensuring these are socialised and embedded across the IT organisation.
- Be accountable for the smooth transition of new/changed/enhanced services into BAU support.
- Act as the Escalation point in the management of transition deliverables stepping in to resolve any areas of potential conflict or dispute.
- Liaise with business owners, project managers, design teams, operations teams, IT partners and suppliers to ensure the transition of services and associated documentation is delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure service designs and end to end support models are in place for new services and that these are reviewed and updated for any changed or enhanced service.
- Act as the gate keeper to ensure effective transfer to Service Operations and represent the Service & Transition Management Team at Operational and Service readiness reviews.
- Accountable for Service Improvement Plans as appropriate; ongoing ownership and execution.
- ITIL v 3 Foundation (minimum)
- Significant experience in IT Service Transition management and Service Design.
- Previous experience in technology/service delivery/management of service operations.
- Wide and detailed IT knowledge, together with the ability to quickly understand the services provided to the business and the business' use of those services, including delivery of Digital Solutions and Agile delivery arrangements .
- Demonstrable experience .in end to end service management of enterprise, complex business-critical systems with user populations in excess of 500.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £450 - £500 ltd/umbrella per day (OUTSIDE OF IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other