IT Service Transition Management (STM) Lead opportunity based in Worthing - salary range of 50k-60k with excellent benefits and flexible/remote working options
Working for a leading utilities organisation, as Service Transition Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Service Transition Management Team. This role is responsible for the governance and quality of Service Transition Management and Acceptance into Service process through its service lifecycle.
This role is responsible for implementing the strategic direction for Service Transition set by the SMT&SD Manager and the implementation of Service Transition and Acceptance into Service (AIS) best practice, processes and procedures on a large scale organisational change Programme. Key responsibilities:
- Maintains STM resource utilisation and demand, allocating existing resources to suitable transition projects and identifying where recruitment of temporary resource is required, profiling STM resource type and recruiting/flexing as necessary
- Responsible for end to end Service Transition Governance, policy, process and procedure
- Represent Service Transition at Programme/Project Governance Meetings and Design Authority
- Undertaking the role of Service Transition Specialist when necessary for more complex Transition projects/programmes
- Fulfil Line management and supervision responsibilities of the Service Transition Team including mentoring team members, performing performance appraisals and ensuring career development plans are in place for each Service Transition Manager/Specialist. Also member of the SMT&SD Management Team
- Responsible for implementing the strategic direction for Service Transition set by the SMT&SD lead and resource planning for the team with the SMT&SD Lead
- Provides governance on behalf of Service Management to Projects & Programmes, escalating if and when required
- Working as a Service Transition Management specialist on complex programmes
For this role you need to have the following experience:
- ITIL Manager / Expert
- Senior Service Transition Management/Specialist experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills, particularly within a Service Management/Transition team
- Understanding how current work fits into broader Enterprise Services contexts and strategies so that deeper underlying problems and opportunities can be identified
- Significant experience in Senior IT Service management discipline(s) and working with service level performance management
- A good level of IT knowledge and experience to understand any Issues and / or Risks raised and to anticipate potential problems with the transition
- Experience of working effectively with Service Management teams
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other