Mechanical Design Engineer - SolidWorks
£27,000 - £35,000 per annum
This business is a research and development company who design bespoke SPM and automated systems. They are specialists within the fields of process, automotive, materials handling and general manufacturing solutions. Due to a period of growth they are looking for TWO experienced Mechanical Design Engineers.
What the role will involve:
- Concept design
- Customer liaison
- Design and detailing
- Design calculations e.g. stress/ strain / speeds
- Creating BOM
- Liaising with internal teams incl. projects, controls, and electrical teams
- Ability to understand customer’s needs, and identify solutions to meet customer demands
What the company are looking for within a candidate:
- 4 years + exp of using SolidWorks
- Experience of cradle to grave mechanical design
- Experience of design any bespoke SPM
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (ideally to Degree level)
- A great can-do attitude
- Flexible team working mentality
- Autonomous working attitude
What the company will offer the successful candidate:
- Friendly environment / great culture
- Early finish on Fridays
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jack Dunkley at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07814889567, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet