Site Project Manager – Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical sites
UK & Overseas Projects (The applicant can be based anywhere in the UK)
£45k-£50k Basic salary + £4.5k Car Allowance + Bonus Scheme + 50% Salary uplift whilst overseas – Average earnings approx. £70k-£80k
I am working exclusively in partnership with one of the UK’s leading process engineering companies. The business focus on the delivery of turnkey engineering projects for process industries including mechanical, electrical, process and software design with key sectors they work in being food, drink, and pharmaceuticals. The projects the company deliver range from £2 - £20 million in value and the business employs 160 people at their UK operation including many engineers who have achieved chartered status.
The company have experienced exponential growth in the past five years from a turnover of £25 million to £50 million currently with the next five years seeing them expect to become a £100 million business. The company has the backing of a large global organisation and a local trading history dating back over 200 years.
The company are currently looking for a Site Project Manager to oversee projects initially in the pharmaceutical sector, however you may also get involved in food and beverage projects as well.
The Site Project Manager will be responsible for managing global projects. The main aspects of the role will include overseeing the following
- Overseeing the delivery of equipment delivered to site
- RMAS/Permits required for site completed by Site Manager
- Auditing of site – progress tracking the site installation against plan.
- Site Manager picks up the project as soon as they can start co-ordinating delivery of materials to site
- Ensures all contractors at site are safe and permitted to work and are completing site work to plan and timescales – contractors will be predominately for piping, electrical, mechanical installation
- Key liaison for site customer to discuss progress and issues
- Signing off on contractor’s work completed at site
- Reviewing any layout and design issues during installation to discuss solutions.
- Managing through changes to order on site.
- Organising for commissioning engineers to come to site.
- Liaison for third party manufacturers delivering equipment to site.
- Weekly progress report on project.
To be successful in your application for this Site Project Manager’s role you will need:
- Site Management experience across some of the following sectors – Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage
- Exposure to sizeable projects of £2m+
- Most projects will require a substantial amount of time away from home and this could be in the UK or Overseas.
- NEBOSH / SMSTS
- An engineering qualification.
- Client facing / problem solving / organising and planning
- £45k-£50k Basic Salary
- £4.5k Car Allowance
- 50% salary uplift whilst working on projects overseas
- Average earnings of £70k-£80k
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£4.5k Car Allowance, Bonus, +50% O/S uplift OTE £80k
- Industry Sector IT & Internet