Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Management. They are focused on deriving true value from its customers data by helping them to manage, monetise, leverage and make better use of it. They provided services ranging from Data Strategy, Governance and Security to Data Platform Modernisation, Cloud and Customer Intelligence.
- Responsible for the provision of data architecture and design for solutions for Sopra Steria customers ensuring alignment with IT strategy and target architecture for our customers’ data platforms.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, roadmaps and deliverable data solutions, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, data warehouses, and business intelligence, reporting and analytical platforms
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows and data lineage, visualising which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Proven work experience in data architecture and design or similar role
- Understanding of conventional and emerging data technologies such as relational and NoSQL databases, data warehousing, business intelligence, descriptive and predictive analytics, data visualization, unstructured data and cloud platforms
- Experience gathering and analysing requirements and turning business problems into data design: designing data architecture by dealing with specific business problems and aligning it to enterprise-wide standards and principles
- Strong data modelling skills with ability to explain the concepts and principles of data modelling, and to produce, maintain and update relevant data models for specific business needs including reverse-engineering data models from a live system
- Strong analytical skills with ability to undertake data profiling and source system analysis, and to present clear insights to support the end use of the data
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of latest data regulation and standards - GDPR, ISO etc.
- Design and development of Single Customer View
- Experience of data virtualization platforms
The role will be based from London or Milton Keynes and you will be primarily be working with customers in the South East. Please note, that this is with a consultancy and will be based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet