Job Role – Large Format Digital Printer
Salary – £22K-£25K depending on experience
Location – Bournemouth
Hours – Full Time – 9am-5pm + Overtime
My client, are a leading supplier of Exhibitions and Events across Europe and design, print, manufacture and assemble in house.
With exhibitions and events able to come back in the near future, they are looking to bring in a capable Digital Print Operator now, as they are starting to get work lined up.
The successful candidate must have Large Format Digital Print experience and ideally have used the same, if not very similar equipment to that outlined below.
In a normal situation, they are able to offer unlimited overtime opportunities, so someone willing to work overtime to earn extra money is extremely desirable.
Operating various Production equipment including Large Format Canon PRO4000, HP Scitex FB750 and EFI PRO16H, which use Onyx and Fiery RIPs.
• Print Finishing capabilities such as Laminating, Mounting and ideally a Zund Cutter or similar.
• Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Good understanding of the large format print and production processes.
• Able to follow brand guidelines with excellent eye for detail and typography skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Willing to support paid overtime hours when needed
If you have the relevant experience, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Print Operator, Printer, Print Operative, Printing, Print Finisher, Print Finishing, Finisher, Finishing, Print Finish, Sign Making, Signage, Large format, Wide format, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale, Sign Maker, Signage, Large format, Wide format, Graphics, POS, Point of sale
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative