Business Integration Architect - SuccessFactors - required for a 10 month contract based in London (WFH at present) - £450 - £600 per day.
Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile organisation, as Business Integration Architect, you will act as a functional designer for interfaces between SuccessFactors Employee Central and existing applications within the client landscape.
- Drive interface design discussions in client workshops
- Prepare interface functional design documents based on workshop discussions with various internal and external parties
- Prepare test cases, test data and provide support for the various test cycles - unit testing, SIT, UAT
- Support a Development team in clarifying questions related to interface design
- Proactively communicate risks and issues which relate to the interface delivery
For this role you need to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 implementation project with hands-on experience of integrating SuccessFactors Employee Central and external payroll providers
- Understanding of SuccessFactors Employee Central APIs and ability to produce mapping documents which provide the specification for the Build team to create interfaces from Employee Central to integrating systems
This role is to start ASAP. Rates are negotiable but likely to be in the region of £450 - £600 per day UMB (inside of IR35)
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other