You will prepare, develop and check electrical designs to suit contract requirements. Ensure that EICA designs are deployed effectively, economically and in accordance with all appropriate regulations and specifications to allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on contracts.
You will report directly to the Design Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Provide design solutions that meet all of the requirements the Sub-Programme Mandates.
- Produce design documents which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be purchased, installed and commissioned effectively.
- Ensure that standard designs and design practices are utilised wherever possible
- Produce outline electrical, instrumentation and control design on contracts
- Carryout surveys at site visits
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests at suppliers premises and produce reports
- Ensure designs produced and those of sub-contractors meet the requirements of the specification
- Ensure designs are within budget and produce the best overall outcome for the business.
- Electrical Engineering Degree, HND/BTEC
- Several years experience in EICA design in water / process industry
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical distribution systems including 11kV.
- Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations. Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
- Competitive salary - contract may be considered (salary is open to discussion)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other