- Technical lead for Metallic material topics and guidance of Metallic M&P engineers, students & trainees
- Responsibility for all related Metallic M&P activities within and outside the organisation
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with EASA and related regulations with respect to Metallic materials and processes.
- To identify and evaluate future Metallic materials and processes.
- To validate documentation with respect to Metallic Material & Processes.
- To provide or manage technical support to the Design Office.
- To provide or manage technical support to SQA for audits of DO and PO suppliers.
- To provide or manage technical support to Production and Supplier organisations with respect to Metallic materials and processes.
Your skills, experience and qualifications
- Hold a degree in engineering discipline (Aerospace, Materials or equivalent)
- Relevant professional Materials & Processes experience.
- Very good knowledge of aerospace Metallic (Aluminium and Steel alloys) material characteristics
- Very good knowledge of aerospace Metallic (Aluminium and Steel alloys) material and surface processes
- Written and oral communication skills in English (minimum B2)
- Good leadership skills
- Good Project Management skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time