I am delighted to be exclusively working with my client in the Tyne and Wear area for the appointment of a Project Engineer with an extensive background in fabrication and heavy industry.
This is a permanent position to join a growing business and work on long term innovative projects for key Global clients.
You must have a background within heavy engineering and a strong understanding of fabrication and fabrication processes to apply for this role.
Job Description of an Project Engineer
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within the agreed budgets to ensure the satisfaction of both the company and the customer.
- Control production and engineering departments within project requirements.
- Work with all departments and contractors to forecast the project labour requirements.
- Monitoring the working of any overtime on the project and documenting all timesheets.
- Prepare and implement work packages
- Perform and lead regular risk reviews in order to eliminate, mitigate or manage subsequent residual project risk.
- Liaise with the Project Manager for the development, implementation and control of the PEP and other planning activities.
Skills & experience of an Project Engineer
- Previous experience within the Heavy Fabrication industry and Fabrication is essential
- Ideally you will have some form of Project Management Qualification i.e Prince 2
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer with experience of liaising with key clients
Why Should You Apply?
- Great company benefits
- Career progression
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent