I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a Senior Product Manager on an initial 2 year fixed term contract. With the current order books and Projects being won there is full confidence that this position could lead to a permanent role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Project Change management for products going through a manufacturing plant, coordinator purchasing, engineering, quality and production to keep them to the agreed project deadlines from when a part is purchased to when it is actually placed in the product.
Job Description of an Product Manager
- Proposal stage: Leads the target definition, specification and implementation of the project.
- Defines project schedules, pricing and budget, quality, project risk and chances, and
- personnel and financial resource allocation management.
- Designs technological concept with CoC and System
- Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with customers and vendors. Project phase: Setup and maintain the project plan.
- Coordinates all internally involved stakeholders in the project process (i.e. R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Controlling etc..).
- Responsible for meeting project/program milestones and objectives.
- Monitors the budgets and takes actions in case of deviations.
- Monitors all commercial aspects of the project, incl. payment, contract management. Identifies, assesses and takes measures to mitigate risk factors, and takes over change-order or change project- management.
- Reports on a regular base to accountable Project Director and Executive Manager.
- Provides functional or business process leadership to a cross-functional
team of project members.
Skills & experience of an Product Manager
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to hit the ground running and pull teams together effectively
- Degree Qualified within a relevant discipline
- Previous product management experience within a fast paced manufacturing facility
Why Should You Apply?
- Company benefits
- Great company
- Innovative product and projects
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities