Our clients are an established contractor working across the UK and specialise in Grounds maintenance/ landscaping. They are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Delivery Manager to join their growing team, ideally someone who has a good background in landscaping/ arboriculture/ horticulture/ Environmental services, however strong candidates from other disciplines may be considered. The Successful candidate must have a strong background in contracts management, excellent people management skills and comfortable in client facing situations.
The company have a well-established contracts management team, with regional managers who oversee the teams on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be expected to manage a variety of contracts across their region, be responsible for budgeting and oversee regional teams both remotely and on-site.
This position will be covering the North Wales/ Cheshire region with a mix of remote and client-site based work, candidates applying should be based within this region for suitable commuting.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3years commercial experience in a contracts manager/ senior delivery position within the construction industry (ideally within landscaping, groundworks, arboriculture or horticulture).
- Excellent people management skills, experienced in managing a variety of teams at different levels within the business.
- Oversee H&S implementation within contracts and ensuring the highest standards are continuously upheld.
- Full responsibility for profit/ loss and budgeting for contracts within your region.
- Experience across full range of contract management responsibilities, well organised and strong understanding of how to meet client needs and resolve problems.
- Candidates applying should be: Self-motivated, ability to work independently, manage timescales/ workload and use own initiative in overcoming any problems that may arise.
- This role will involve a large amount of travel to client sites so the successful candidate must have a full clean UK driving licence.
Expected salary Circa £35,000 (dependant on experience) with excellent benefits package that includes a company vehicle, travel allowance, discounted healthcare and a performance related bonus. This company are focused on continuous growth and therefore want candidates who are looking to build long-term successful careers. Apply today for further information!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus + benefits
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent