About the Company
An award winning global law firm are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor covering graduate recruitment and leading on projects for the function.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider graduate recruitment team, this is a strategic role offering the opportunity to build upon the current graduate recruitment strategies in place. Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with universities and managing relationships
- Organise work experience and ambassador programmes
- Managing attraction and selection strategies
- Planning, logistics and coordination of campus events
- Schedule programmes and deliver presentations
- Act as first point of contact, liaising with fee earners and Partners
- Work with external societies
You will have previous graduate recruitment or events experience and have worked in professional services, preferably within a law firm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and develop in a client facing role. You will be highly organised, happy presenting at events and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources