Job Title: Area Sales Manager
UK field based as well as being in the North East office twice a week.
Supplying into the transportation industry, this business employs over 600 across the group supporting 30 countries, globally.
Salary of an Area Sales Manager
£35,000 plus company Car, pension, cycle to work scheme, shopping discounts, health insurance and group bonus.
Job Description of an Area Sales Manager
The principal function of the role will be to maintain and develop the UK business by enhancing customer relationships that are both established and new.
Taking the lead in commercial negotiations with customers, setting realistic and market approved pricing, identifying new product and service opportunities to increase sales growth and attend exhibitions.
Skills & experience of an Area Sales Manager
The successful candidate MUST have experience of working in the transportation supply chain. Previous successful track record of generating new business as well as maintaining accounts is critical.
Be self-motivated, have good written and verbal communication skills, proactive approach to tasks and have a technical and mechanical background.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an international brand
- Be instrumental in driving sales and business profit
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
company car, pension, bonus, cycle to work scheme
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent