Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland IE
Our client is an international BPO provider founded more than three decades ago. They serve the customers of some of the most successful companies and they’re now looking for a B2B Customer Service Representative to join their offices in Dublin.
• Interacting with business customers via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis
• Introducing solutions to businesses across EMEA and qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products.
• Generating sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
• Helping clients learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions
• Building customer relationships while assisting with increasing program revenue
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
· University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Ability to speak read and write fluent English and (Swedish or Dutch) languages
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Other