KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant (Apprenticeships)
Location: Midlands (Home and field based with travel to the office once per week)
Salary/Package: £24,000 - £26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers across the Midlands, for the generation of new learner starts for a variety of Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes.
- Generate own leads via cold calling, field sales, Skype/Teams meetings and networking etc to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice across the Midlands.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities.
- Provide advice to clients on the Apprenticeship Levy and Traineeship offering.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Work with management to meet the business target growth plan for the area.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Provide general administrative support to other staff members.
- Experience of working within a Business Development / Employer Engagement role for Apprenticeships and/or Traineeships.
- Proven experience of identifying new business opportunities and converting them into successful employer accounts.
- Experience of developing new employer leads / relationships via telephone, skype / teams meetings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving monthly learner start targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent