Our client is a well-established building services organisation who has a very successful mechanical division.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical solutions and install solutions to our commercial and domestic clients, offering highly qualified engineers and technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of an experienced Customer Service Team Leader based at their Hertfordshire HertfordshreHead Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible to assist in the daily running and management of our Call Centre through the effective use of resources. To monitor customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. To ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring and managing, inbound calls received from clients, such as queries, requests, orders and complaints; Outbound calls to contact residents with the aim to book services, Engineer works & to gain customer feedback.
- Allocating sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
- Liaising with Supervisors, Team Leaders, Operatives and third parties to gather information
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Reviewing the performance of Call Centre staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- Manage staff holidays and absences
- Improving performance by raising efficiency and suggesting new sources
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines
- Have Leadership skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have a full UK driving licence
In return our client is offering a salary of £25-£28K per annum (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits including staff discounts, pension scheme and loyalty scheme!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services