We have a vacancy for a Customer Demand Planner to join the Customer Fulfilment team in a permanent role, hours are 37.5 hours per week. 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday (with 1 hour lunch). This is an extremely busy role and involves the Customer Demand Planner communicating closely with our Production, Purchasing and Customer Services Teams in order to arrange and ship products. Taking ownership of the Product Range and processes behind it from the initially visibility of the order to delivery is a key to the success of the customer satisfaction we strive to offer.
The role is currently a mixture of working from home (all equipment supplied) and on site. At this stage we are unable to confirm how long this will continue which will depend on the guidelines issued by the company and the government. The first month will be on site whilst training in given and thereafter to be confirmed.
Salary – circa £21,000 per annum depending on skills & experience.
All candidates should be made aware prior to interview that if successful, they will be subject to security vetting checks in line with industry standards (BS7858:2012). This includes a credit history check (to check for any financial sanctions i.e. active CCJ’s or other penalty), 5-year employment history check, terrorism check, Disclosure Scotland check and also two character references. Any aspect of the vetting which is not satisfactory will result in their employment offer being withdrawn. Candidates should not be referred to us who knowingly will not pass our security vetting checks.
Staff benefits for Permanent Employee’s include: -
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Holidays 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Sickness support (linked to length of service)
- Healthcare Scheme - Bupa
- Dental Health Care Scheme
- Attendance / Team Bonus (£50 attendance bonus if not off sick each full quarter worked)
- Purchase Tools @ massive discounts
- Eye Test policy & discounts if eligible
- Gives Back (charitable supporting events)
- Company University
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Finder’s Fee
- Work wear supplied where appropriate
- Free car parking on company premises
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration